Are you looking for somewhere that is anonymous, confidential, without appointments and free of charge?
Are you looking for someone who you can talk to about something that you don´t want to talk to family, friends or colleagues about?
Do you feel as if you don´t know who to turn to?
Our listening centre, the Gesprächsinsel, specialises in exactly this kind of conversation.
In the listening centre you can talk with someone
- who is trained to listen
- who will take you seriously whatever you want to talk about
- who will try to understand your situation as well as they possibly can
- who is willing to help you think about taking the next step (if that is what you would like help with)
- who is a competent pastoral minister or counsellor
- who understands Christian love and charity as simply being there for whoever comes to the centre, listening to them, whatever their needs
If necessary, we can suggest where you can get further help, but often people find that just talking about the problem - perhaps for the first time - helps.